Monday, July 27, 2009

Did the math...


Don't I look good in that stuff? ^_^

Well, I got bored today, and decided to get the pen(cil) and paper out and do some numbers on the PTR. Finally season seven gear was made visible, so I was able to get the most out of it. This would have been a lot easier had RatingBuster worked on the PTR, but Blizz's attempt at making that addon cuts it off, making it not even show up on the addons tab on the log in screen. Problem with theirs it doesn't show percentage of hit/crit and exact numbers of attack power. More on this, on the thread I made on the WoW forums, please bump!

Anywho, what I came to talk about, here are my stats currently (unbuffed) on live.
  • 25,304 HP
  • 3981 AP
  • 27.11% Crit
  • 5.06% Hit
  • 773 Resil
After crunching numbers, deducting gems and enchants, etc, I came up with the following, and was pretty shocked how much are stats are going up. These numbers are with epic gems and enchant totals added in.
  • 29,154 HP
  • 4691 AP
  • 29.83% Crit
  • 5.03% Hit
  • 929 Resil
Of course, I'm not surprised at a decent upgrade, but going up that much kind of surprised me. That's a 710 attack power increase, alot more than I gained going from Deadly to Furious. The resil and hp are crazy too. I have trouble getting down anyone with that much resilience, let alone someone in plate, an absorb shield running, extremely reliable heals, and putting out lots of damage. Now, honestly, I may give up 190 attack power, by switching out my Titan-Runed PvP trinket for the newest version of the Medallion, I'll also be dropping DMC: Greatness in exchange for the Battlemaster's Rage. But it could be temporary, depends on if I like them or not, so if anything changes, it will the attack power, but only slightly. Time will tell!

P.S.: For all my Seal of Command supporters, Seal of Vengeance/Corruption has been nerfed. YAY!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: